Polyamorous Percolations | Terms & Conditions
1. Use of material appearing on Polyamorous Percolations
For the purposes of this agreement, Polyamorous Percolations refers to everything that is part of our primary domain located at http://www.polyamoryonline.org/, including our User Forums. For the purposes of this agreement, "material" means material including, without limitation, text, graphics and electronic files provided for download, published on either the Polyamorous Percolations website community or within our Polyamoryonline.org User Forums , whether copyright of Polyamorous Percolations or a third party.
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
You may reproduce any part of Polyamorous Percolations or the material contained therein for personal and non-commercial use on a website, provided that all original author and copyright information remains intact and you do not modify the reproduced information in any way as to imply that the copyright belongs to you. Through this reproduction you agree to provide a link back to our main website at http://www.polyamoryonline.org/.
2. Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material.
You can access other sites via links from Polyamorous Percolations. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
3. Third party material on Polyamorous Percolations
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on Polyamorous Percolations. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
If you want to advertise on Polyamorous Percolations, please email the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submitting text for publication on Polyamorous Percolations
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including but not limited to our Monthly Columns, Poly for Kids, Feature Articles, and Letters to the Editor sections. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on Polyamorous Percolations, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
(1) publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text prior to publication, or to refuse publication
(2) you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format
(3) you warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
(4) you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
(5)The use or inclusion of your submitted material does not remove your original copyright, and all author and copyright information will be accredited to you.
5. Data protection
If you have indicated that you wish to receive email updates from Polyamorous Percolations, your personal details will be included in a database compiled for this specific purpose.
If you have indicated that you wish to receive any marketing material or email updates from Polyamorous Percolations but subsequently change your mind, you should notify the site administrator at email@example.com. As soon after this as is reasonably practicable, we will remove your name details from the relevant database.
Return to Polyamorous Percolations